Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, and friendly Cook to join us at HiFive Chicken!
At HiFive Chicken, we pride ourselves on providing consistently great tasting chicken while offering exceptional customer service. As a cook, you will learn the HiFive Chicken style of food preparation, including receiving shipments, marinating chicken, prepping chicken and cooking chicken. We would prefer that you have 6+ months of fast food cooking experience, but it’s not required.
Primary Job Duties
The Cook is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
- Prepares and cooks the chicken and other food items
- Plans menus, determine the size of food portions, estimates food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspects and manages the kitchens and food service areas
- Trains staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Contributes to ordering of supplies and equipment
- Maintains inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations.
As a Member of the HiFive Chicken family, you’ll enjoy:
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Flexible Hours and Schedule
- Discounted delicious meals (50%)
- Extended Health
- Free Uniforms
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- The chance to meet new people and make new friends
Physically demanding; handling heavy loads, possibly working under pressure, repetitive tasks, and fast-paced environment.